Business Owners Coverage
Designed to protect every aspect of your practice, our Businessowners Insurance policy does more than just cover the basics. Our experts work closely with you to ensure you have the right amount of coverage tailored to your needs. Itís rare, but sometimes dentists are oversold by other agents. When you contact us about insuring your practice, weíll let you know if we think you have too much coverage. And if youíre already adequately covered, our practice protection experts might even recommend you stay with your current provider.
Designed to protect every aspect of your office, our Businessowners policy includes:
- Building coverage
- Office equipment and contents coverage
- Accounts receivable coverage
- Business Income Coverage
- Employee dishonesty coverage
- Valuable papers coverage
- Sign coverage
- Personal property of others coverage
- Employee theft coverage
- Forgery and alteration coverage
- Money and securities coverage
- Money orders and counterfeit currency coverage
- $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate (higher limits available upon request)
- $5,000 Medical payments
- $1,000,000 Non-owned and Hired Automobile Liability
- $250,000 Damage to Rented Premises
Our highly experienced staff is here to help you work though complicated situations. Sometimes the answers arenít easy, but your DBIC experts can protect you in a way that financial coverage alone canít.
This information is intended as a general overview. Please refer to the actual contract language for a complete description of policy coverage, limitations, and exclusions.